[BCNnet] meeting Saturday regarding Rehab Northerly Island

Robbie Hunsinger redstart1 at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 5 22:18:56 CST 2005

Dear Bird Lovers,
Please come to the next Park District hearing at Warren Park at 6601 N
Western Ave ( just North of Devon Ave)  this Saturday at 10am to help
promote the idea of getting a bird rehab set up at the former Terminal
Building .

These meetings are very informal and what we really need is just to have
enough folks to represent the idea at the breakout tables. It really just
involves saying that you think it¹d be great to have a bird rehab on site.
We are also encouraging the idea of a nature center and educational
facility. These two ideas would go together beautifully.

I will send talking points tomorrow but just wanted to go ahead and get the
late notice out to you about this Saturday.

Thanks for all the great e-mails in support of this idea!
You have been a great help in moving this idea closer to reality.

I believe Bob can still use mails if you haven¹t already written to him in
support of the idea and would like to.
His mail is
boboneill at grantparkconservancy.com
and you needn¹t be from the city to put your two cents in.

Thanks again!

Robbie Hunsinger
Founder & Coordinator
Chicago Bird Collision Monitors