[BCNnet] Oil Drilling in ANWR now in Defense Appropriations bill

John & Jane Balaban balx2 at comcast.net
Tue Dec 20 22:10:25 CST 2005

The good news is that it's very easy to contact senators online and faster
than calling. Click on this URL:
http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm and you
will find a list of all the senators, most of whom have online forms you can
easily fill in with your message. I actually sent a "letter" to not only the
Illinois senators, but several other key senators, urging them to filibuster
if necessary to stop the drilling provision.

Jane Balaban

  _____