[BCNnet] Re: IBET Birder Power

Birdchris@aol.com Birdchris@aol.com
Sun, 24 Oct 2004 16:30:37 EDT

-------------------------------1098649837

We get more comments about our "birdersagainstbush.com" bumper sticker than
any of our bumper stickers. Most are positive and sometimes, they are not. But
 that's just part of playing up Birder Power. People are noticing!

You can request the bumper sticker for free on the web site and it will be
received quickly by U.S. Post. Not too late for the upcoming election and
perhaps for the next four years, depending upon what happens on Nov. 2.

Christine Williamson
Chicago/Cook
_birdchris@aol.com_ (mailto:birdchris@aol.com)

P.S. This message is not intended as a political endorsement. Just
informational for those who would like to get said bumper sticker.

P.P.S. Neither President Bush nor Senator Kerry approved this message.

-------------------------------1098649837

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1458" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV>We get more comments about our "birdersagainstbush.com" bumper sticker=20=
than=20
any of our bumper stickers. Most are positive and sometimes, they are not. B=
ut=20
that's just part of playing up Birder Power. People are noticing! </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>You can request the bumper sticker for free on the web site and it will=
 be=20
received quickly by U.S. Post. Not too&nbsp;late for the upcoming election a=
nd=20
perhaps for the next four years, depending upon what happens on Nov. 2.</DIV=

<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Christine Williamson</DIV>
<DIV>Chicago/Cook</DIV>
<DIV><A href=3D"mailto:birdchris@aol.com">birdchris@aol.com</A></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>P.S. This message is not intended as a political endorsement. Just=20
informational for those who would like to get said bumper sticker.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>P.P.S. Neither President Bush nor Senator Kerry approved this message.=20
</DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>