[BCNnet] McCormick Place event

bobolnk@ix.netcom.com bobolnk@ix.netcom.com
Fri, 18 Jun 2004 09:09:00 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

The upcoming McCormick Place event is to thank a French wine company for providing substantial funding for additional shrubs and small trees at the McCormick Place Sanctuary. I encourage people to attend.  I haven't heard anything about parking (and I'm out of town and can't find out) but it might be worth a try to drive right up to the sanctuary and see if there are any special parking provisions - another reason to attend, you might get to see the place without a long walk.

It's great for the birding community to turn out at these things, to let the city and McCormick Place know that their efforts are apppreciated.

Monday - June 21
11am
McCormick Place bird sanctuary

Judy Pollock