[BCNnet] DuPage sets fees for off-leash dog exercise areas

COszak@aol.com COszak@aol.com
Mon, 7 Jun 2004 11:59:33 EDT

--part1_1ed.2289e57c.2df5eae5_boundary

In a message dated 6/4/2004 10:51:14 AM Central Standard Time,
Rbdoeker@aol.com writes:

> FYI:  There is some expectation that this will drive more Cook County dog
> owners to request dog parks in the FP.
>
> Randi Doeker

Randi,
The FPDDC is following the dog park format used in Lake County.  I don't know
where the dog parks are located in Lake, or if they have had any problems
with them.  The FPDDC thinks it's a system that works, that's why they're
implementing it.  Of course the CC system is handled differently.  I think the
important thing is to keep the dog parks out of ecologically sensitive areas.

Chris Oszak

--part1_1ed.2289e57c.2df5eae5_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#ffffff"><FONT  BA=
CK=3D"#ffffff" style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10 FAMI=
LY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">In a message dated 6/4/2004 10:51=
:14 AM Central Standard Time, Rbdoeker@aol.com writes:<BR>
<BR>
: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">FYI:&nbsp; There is some expect=
ation that this will drive more Cook County dog owners to request dog parks=20=
in the FP.<BR>
<BR>
Randi Doeker</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BR>
Randi,<BR>
The FPDDC is following the dog park format used in Lake County.&nbsp; I don'=
t know where the dog parks are located in Lake, or if they have had any prob=
lems with them.&nbsp; The FPDDC thinks it's a system that works, that's why=20=
they're implementing it.&nbsp; Of course the CC system is handled differentl=
y.&nbsp; I think the important thing is to keep the dog parks out of ecologi=
cally sensitive areas. <BR>
<BR>
Chris Oszak<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_1ed.2289e57c.2df5eae5_boundary--