[BCNnet] DuPage sets fees for off-leash dog exercise areas

Rbdoeker@aol.com Rbdoeker@aol.com
Mon, 7 Jun 2004 12:23:25 EDT

--part1_1ed.228ae69f.2df5f07d_boundary

Right.  My point is that there are western Cook County residents who, up to
the point of paying $250, were probably happy using the dog parks in DuPage
county.  Now  these people will ask for even more dog parks in CC.

Randi Doeker

> In a message dated 6/4/2004 10:51:14 AM Central Standard Time,
> Rbdoeker@aol.com writes:
>
> >> FYI:  There is some expectation that this will drive more Cook County dog
>> owners to request dog parks in the FP.
>>
>> Randi Doeker
>
> Randi,
> The FPDDC is following the dog park format used in Lake County.  I don't
> know where the dog parks are located in Lake, or if they have had any problems
> with them.  The FPDDC thinks it's a system that works, that's why they're
> implementing it.  Of course the CC system is handled differently.  I think the
> important thing is to keep the dog parks out of ecologically sensitive areas.
>
> Chris Oszak

--part1_1ed.228ae69f.2df5f07d_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><FONT  SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10><BR>
Right.&nbsp; My point is that there are western Cook County residents who, u=
p to the point of paying $250, were probably happy using the dog parks in Du=
Page county.&nbsp; Now&nbsp; these people will ask for even more dog parks i=
n CC.<BR>
<BR>
Randi Doeker<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">In a message dated 6/4/2004 10:=
51:14 AM Central Standard Time, Rbdoeker@aol.com writes:<BR>
<BR>
: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">FYI:&nbsp; There is some expect=
ation that this will drive more Cook County dog owners to request dog parks=20=
in the FP.<BR>
<BR>
Randi Doeker</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BR>
Randi,<BR>
The FPDDC is following the dog park format used in Lake County.&nbsp; I don'=
t know where the dog parks are located in Lake, or if they have had any prob=
lems with them.&nbsp; The FPDDC thinks it's a system that works, that's why=20=
they're implementing it.&nbsp; Of course the CC system is handled differentl=
y.&nbsp; I think the important thing is to keep the dog parks out of ecologi=
cally sensitive areas. <BR>
<BR>
Chris Oszak<BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_1ed.228ae69f.2df5f07d_boundary--