[BCNnet] From the Sunday Herald

Rbdoeker@aol.com Rbdoeker@aol.com
Sun, 18 Apr 2004 20:57:59 EDT

-------------------------------1082336279

The letter to the editor (below) that Judy forwarded brought up a subject
that came up at the quarterly meeting of the Bird Conservation Network:  the need
for more public input on FP activities.  Cook County's process is the same as
DuPage's - attend the regular meetings during the work day.

It was just mentioned as part of a larger discussion but I bring it up here
to get everyone thinking about it.

Randi Doeker
Chicago

In a message dated 4/18/2004 11:31:51 AM Central Standard Time,