[BCNnet] FYI: Cook County FP

Rbdoeker@aol.com Rbdoeker@aol.com
Fri, 9 Apr 2004 16:05:51 EDT

-------------------------------1081541151

FYI:  Somewhere along the way this week I heard that Supt Bylina has decreed
that there will be no parking on the grass in the Cook County FP.  I've
forgotten the source but it was either a county employee or a commissioner.

I point this out since I know lots of birders who do pull over on the grass
if there is a bird.

Randi Doeker
Chicago

-------------------------------1081541151

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>FYI:&nbsp; Somewhere along the way this week I heard that Supt Bylina h=
as decreed that there will be no parking on the grass in the Cook County FP.=
&nbsp; I've forgotten the source but it was either a county employee or a co=
mmissioner.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I point this out since I know lots of birders who do pull over on the g=
rass if there is a bird.&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Randi Doeker</DIV>
<DIV>Chicago&nbsp; </DIV>