[BCNnet] Northerly Island announcement (no sightings)

Randi Doeker - Chicago rbdoeker at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 15 18:23:42 CDT 2007

This is an announcement regarding an action happening at a Chicago birding
location.

But first: I am just the messenger. (Repeat after me: Randi is just the
messenger.)

Second, for IBET readers: This is an FYI announcement only. All discussion
should be on BCNnet: http://www.bcnbirds.org/bcnnet.html

Here goes:

Soon the Chicago Park District will construct, in the middle of Northerly
Island, an event tent large enough to accommodate 1,000 people in air
conditioned comfort.

This will become an annual addition to Northerly Island for May to October.

Randi Doeker
Chicago