[BCNnet] Conservation - AL GORE BALI PETITION

Carolyn A. Marsh cmarshbird at prodigy.net
Sat Dec 8 10:56:40 CST 2007

Please circulate. Carolyn A. Marsh

<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=wpmVMNpwQIAH6bRkmXVN
EjPc%2BagxV%2B8h> Al Gore Requests Petition Signatures as He Heads to Bali

<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=ILk%2BhopuQBM%2BhbYq
u%2F3EajPc%2BagxV%2B8h> Al Gore Requests Petition Signatures as He Heads to
Bali. By Al Gore, The Alliance for Climate Protection, December 6, 2007 .
"In nine days I'm going to Bali, Indonesia to address the UN Climate Change
Conference. In front of representatives from the world's countries, I will
speak about the need for a visionary treaty to be completed, ratified and
brought into effect everywhere in the world by 2010. I need you, your
friends and family to
<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=Y%2F%2F%2FSHII1TUcRl
Qyih3itTPc%2BagxV%2B8h> sign this petition calling for a new, positive
leadership role by our elected leaders. I will bring your signatures on
stage with me as a clear demonstration of our resolve. This petition shows
our commitment to solutions to the climate crisis. Please add your voice
today and urge your friends to add theirs. The time for action is now. Only
together can we make the change."