[BCNnet] FW: NYTimes.com: Kill the Cat That Kills the Bird?

Ed Teune ed at teune.com
Thu Dec 6 16:58:35 CST 2007

I'm sorry, but this is just ridiculous.

I grew up with cats. Even, the stupid, enept ones would maim birds and then
not know what to do with the dying bird. I would have to mercy kill the poor
thing as it would be all torn and broken.

Cats both domestic and feral are our fault completely and they should be
reomoved from ANY protected habitat period.

And I say that as a cat lover and former cat owner.

Cats do not deserve to be left on their own and our natural habitat does not
deserver to be decimated by them.

I say we try and boost coyote populations. They only grab cats and other,
similarly sized small yippy dogs anyway.

  _____