[BCNnet] for Cook County bird conservationists

Randi Doeker - Chicago rbdoeker at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 15 06:43:49 CST 2006

If you would like a yard sign for FORREST CLAYPOOL for Cook County
President, send me an email with -

Your name and address

Phone - if it is necessary to contact you before delivering the sign

Note - is it ok to just put the sign in your yard

Forrest has a track record of knowing how to get rid of what the
papers called the institutionalized "lifers and loafers" at the
Chicago Park District (which is why a couple of labor unions actively
hate him).  He's our best hope for action at the County level.
Details: www.forrestclaypool.com <http://www.forrestclaypool.com/>  .

To get yard signs for MWRD candidate DEBRA SHORE, email
debra at debrashore.org  .

Debra's array of endorsements is incredible but she is in a race few
know anything about so name recognition is incredibly important.

Both campaigns need money and volunteers. Please ask your
conservation-mind friends and families to help out too.

I will send details on how Early Voting works when it starts.

Randi Doeker

Chicago

PS to those downstream from Cook County:  That's our sewage coming
your way. You should be equally interested in the MWRD race.