[BCNnet] FYI: Another dog park movement in Cook County

Randi Doeker - Chicago rbdoeker at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 23 13:58:34 CDT 2005

FYI: Here's another effort to open a city dog park.  I bring this to your attention because it may
well spill over into the FP.  Small dog parks cost a lot of money due to the infrastructure needed
to prevent the density of dogs from destroying the ground cover. Dog areas in a FP only cost the
price of the fence.

Randi Doeker
Chicago - Cook Co.