[BCNnet] Leadership Awards nomination deadline

bobolnk at ix.netcom.com bobolnk at ix.netcom.com
Fri Oct 14 13:32:05 CDT 2005

Who are the people in our community that have made a particularly inspiring difference -- who have changed the world through their hard work, good spirits, and love of nature?  Here's a way for us to celebrate them.

The deadline for nominations for the Habitat Project Conservation Leadership awards is tomorrow.    Anyone in the Chicago Wilderness area who promotes conservation of our biodiversity is eligible.

To nominate someone, send a few paragaphs about him or her to Maggie Kurcz :  mkurcz at audubon.org, or just reply back to this message and I'll forward it.

To view the past years' recipients, visit this site: http://habitatproject.org/default.asp?cid=13  or visit www.habitatproject.org and click the News tab.

Apologies for any cross-posting.

Judy Pollock