[BCNnet] review the state wildlife comprehensive plan

Judy Pollock bobolnk at ix.netcom.com
Fri Mar 4 10:00:34 CST 2005

If you haven't had a chance to review the Illinois Comprehensive Wildlife
Plan, I'd recommend it.  This is the plan that will set wildlife priorities
for the state for many years to come.  It is very much a draft.

I plan to comment on ways to increase the emphasis on grassland and
shrubland birds, and migratory stopover sites, in the final parts of the
plan where priority areas are set.

http://dnr.state.il.us/orc/wildliferesources/theplan/involved.htm

Although the stated deadline is March 1, I was told it would be fine to get
comments in by Monday.

Judy Pollock
Director of Bird Conservation
Audubon Chicago Region