[BCNnet] FW: March 10 BCA meeting

Donald R. Dann donniebird at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 27 17:22:59 CST 2005

BCNnet friends;

As BCN is a member of the national Bird Conservation Alliance I thought the
following would be of interest.  If anyone has an interest in attending or
items for the agenda, as described below, please contact me.

Thanks,

Donnie

Donald R. Dann

President, On behalf of the Executive Committee,

Bird Conservation Network

Ph/Fx: 847-266-2222

Cell: 847-997-1011

Email: donniebird at yahoo.com