[BCNnet] Ivory-billed - looks like it's for real!

Donald R. Dann donniebird at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 27 17:35:18 CDT 2005

IBET and BCN friends -

If true, and it appears that it is, this is the most exciting bird news of
my life.  I received the following from George Fenwick, President of the
American Bird Conservancy.   My guess is you'll see this on the front page
of the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and other dailies in the next
few days.

Donnie Dann

Highland Park/Lake County

  _____