[BCNnet] tentative workday Saturday at Jarvis Migratory Bird Sanctuary (see below)

Terry Schilling tsrecord@ripco.com
Fri, 07 May 2004 12:55:01 -0500

We've tentatively scheduled another mini-workday at Jarvis this Saturday
to get more Garlic Mustard out. There's still more along the north fence
line. Again, as this is a last-minute, impromptu arrangement, there
won't be any Ann Sather's rolls and coffee and it will only last from 9
a.m. until noon. The tentative part is that we won't be working in the
rain, so if it's storming in the morning, the workday will be postponed.

Dress for the weather, and wear a hat. Work gloves will be provided.

If you drive, it's recommended that you park in the Marovitz Golf Course
parking lot. We'll meet on the east side of the sanctuary at 9 a.m.
Jarvis can be reached from the Recreation Dr. exit from northbound Lake
Shore Drive, or the Irving Park Rd. exit southbound. If you're coming
from the west continue on Irving Park until you turn into the park east
of Lake Shore Dr.

Terry Schilling
Chicago
--
Savanna Oak Productions provides full service video and audio production
and post, along with web site design, maintenance and web application