[BCNnet] Invitation to the January 24 BCN meeting

BFisher928@aol.com BFisher928@aol.com
Sat, 17 Jan 2004 16:04:17 EST

--part1_183.24ea9422.2d3afd51_boundary

To all BCNnetters
You are cordially invited to attend our upcoming BCN meeting, which will
begin at 1PM next Saturday January 24 at the Garfield Park Conservatory.
Our 19 organization coalition is always looking for input and ideas fom
birders/bird conservation activists and would welcome your participation.
If you'd like to attend, email me back channel and I will give you
directions, a copy of the agenda, etc. And that way I can get a count and make sure we
have the meeting room adequately set up.
Or if you want to learn more before making a decision on attending, call me
at the number below.
Hope to see you on the 24th
Regards
Bob Fisher
on behalf of the Bird Conservation Network Executive Committee
BFisher928@aol.com
phone & fax 630 985 2956

--part1_183.24ea9422.2d3afd51_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">To all BCNnetters<BR>
You are cordially invited to attend our upcoming BCN meeting, which will beg=
in at 1PM next Saturday January 24 at the Garfield Park Conservatory.<BR>
Our 19 organization coalition is always looking for input and ideas fom bird=
ers/bird conservation activists and would welcome your participation.<BR>
If you'd like to attend, email me back channel and I will give you direction=
s, a copy of the agenda, etc. And that way I can get a count and make sure w=
e have the meeting room adequately set up.<BR>
Or if you want to learn more before making a decision on attending, call me=20=
at the number below.<BR>
Hope to see you on the 24th<BR>
Regards<BR>
Bob Fisher<BR>
on behalf of the Bird Conservation Network Executive Committee<BR>
BFisher928@aol.com<BR>
phone &amp; fax 630 985 2956<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_183.24ea9422.2d3afd51_boundary--