[BCNnet] Fw: Proposed changes in IDNR Conservation Police

Alan Anderson casresearch@comcast.net
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 21:24:46 -0600

Changing the subject a bit to a statewide issue,  Dale Bowman's column today
in the Chicago Sun-times discusses a proposed change in how the Illinois
Department of Natural Resources would 'police' state parks and refuges.
It might have a large effect on how 'fish and wildlife' laws and regulations
are enforced, or how well they are 'able' to be enforced.

Alan Anderson, casresearch@comcast.net, Des Plaines, Cook Co.