[BCNnet] TNR pilot program

Donald R Dann donniebird@yahoo.com
Sat, 3 Jan 2004 08:28:12 -0800 (PST)

BCN friend:

Once again, it's decision time for the McHenry County Board.  They will
shortly vote on a pilot Trap, Neuter, Release program, which would
allow a pilot free-roaming feral cat colony to be established in
McHenry County.  The following excellent letter is from Sally Joosten,
a local activist, who has been fighting this proposal.  I urge you to
contact each McHenry County Board member to express your strong
condemnation of this proposal.  Their phone numbers and email addresses
(under bio can be found here:
http://www.co.mchenry.il.us/CountyBrd/default.asp

Please help.

Thanks,