[BCNnet] Wild Turkeys - additional info

Rbdoeker@aol.com Rbdoeker@aol.com
Tue, 3 Feb 2004 08:57:26 EST

-------------------------------1075816646

About a month ago I asked for BCNnet and IBET feedback on the proposed
reintroduction of wild turkeys into the Cook County FP.  (I had told the FP
Superintendent I would seek the input of local birders on this issue.)

All of the responses I received were positive.  It was only at the BCN
meeting that I heard the first negative response - which is why I asked Marianne to
post her note.

If BCN is going to take a position on the reintroduction of wild turkeys, the
subject should have a public airing, which is what BCNnet is for. :>

Randi Doeke
Chicago

In a message dated 2/2/2004 9:15:42 PM Central America Standard Time,