[BCNnet] correction Park Distric meeting address

Robbie Hunsinger redstart1@earthlink.net
Wed, 01 Dec 2004 17:36:23 -0600

--B_3184767384_89364

My apologies but I embellished the address for tomorrow nights meeting
slightly.

It will be at 4100 N Long Ave

not Long Grove!

It is from 6:30 =AD 8:30 and we could still use some folks to help bring up
the idea of a=20
bird rehab center there at the Northerly Island  former terminal building.

Thanks for your support-

I will be there early to answer any questions.

Robbie Hunsinger

773 988 1867

--B_3184767384_89364

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>correction Park Distric meeting address</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Lucida Grande">My apologies but I embellished the address for t=
omorrow nights meeting slightly.<BR>
<BR>
It will be at 4100 N Long Ave<BR>
<BR>
not Long Grove!<BR>
<BR>
It is from 6:30 &#8211; 8:30 and we could still use some folks to help brin=
g up the idea of a <BR>
bird rehab center there at the Northerly Island &nbsp;former terminal build=
ing.<BR>
<BR>
Thanks for your support-<BR>
<BR>
I will be there early to answer any questions.<BR>
<BR>
Robbie Hunsinger<BR>
<BR>
773 988 1867</FONT>