[BCNnet] A bird filled garden

Robbie Hunsinger redstart1@earthlink.net
Fri, 31 Oct 2003 10:56:57 -0600

Thanks for the wonderful thread. I would dearly love to convert some of my
yard to these types of plantings. Was it a difficult proposition?

Did you guys use a landscaper or do the planning yourself? I am very
interested in trying to do something similar.

Thanks for the inspiring stories!

Robbbie Hunsinger

Coordinator, Chicago Bird Collision Monitors