[BCNnet] Wildlife Funding lobby event in Washington, DC

Judy Pollock bobolnk@ix.netcom.com
Mon, 20 Oct 2003 09:19:10 -0500

Some of your organizations may be interested in this...

>Save the Date!
>February 24-26 Wildlife Funding lobby event in Washington, DC
>Join conservationists from across the country in converging in Washington,
DC, to support funding for wildlife conservation. We hope to build on last
year's successful effort which resulted in $75 million for State Wildlife
Grants. What's in store for this event: In-depth briefings, meetings with
congressional members and key staff, additional informal opportunities to
speak with members and staff, and a Capitol Hill reception featuring live
wildlife.

>More details to come, including registration information. Registration
will open in December on the Teaming with Wildlife website at
http://www.teaming. <http://www.teaming.com/>  com <http://www.teaming.com/>