[BCNnet] Alternatives to Thatcher Woods

Rbdoeker@aol.com Rbdoeker@aol.com
Mon, 10 Nov 2003 09:28:17 EST

-------------------------------1068474497

I'll repeat my original request-----the one that started the entire thread:
Are there people on this list who can identify alternatives to the site
selected by Thatcher Dog?

The alternative does not have to be in the forest preserve.  But we need to
point to alternative land that can be used for the dog area.  And that takes
people who know the towns around Thatcher Woods.

It is pointless for me to talk to my county commissioner --who has a Chicago
district-- without telling about the alternatives available.

Randi Doeker
Chicago

-------------------------------1068474497

<HTML><HEAD>
<META charset=3DUTF-8 http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charse=
t=3Dutf-8">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1264" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>I'll repeat my original request-----the one that started the entire thr=
ead:&nbsp;&nbsp;Are there people on this list who can identify alternatives=20=
to the site selected by Thatcher Dog?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>The alternative&nbsp;does not have to be in the forest preserve.&nbsp;=20=
But we need to point to alternative land that can be used for the dog area.&=
nbsp; And that takes people who know the towns around Thatcher Woods.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>It is pointless for me to talk to my county commissioner --who has a Ch=
icago district-- without telling about the alternatives available.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Randi Doeker</DIV>
<DIV>Chicago</DIV></BODY></HTML>