[BCNnet] Saturday: Jarvis Migratory Bird Sanctuary workday

Terry Schilling tsrecord@ripco.com
Fri, 06 Jun 2003 14:33:59 -0500

This Saturday, June 7th, is our last big "pull" of Garlic Mustard of the
season the Jarvis Migratory Bird Sanctuary, and we could sure use your
help. We didn't do any workdays in May so as not to disturb birders
during migration, but that's left us with a LOT of GM that we really
need to get rid of! So come out and help us in and around the Sanctuary.
No experience necessary. It's fun for the entire family, so bring the kids!

The Jarvis Sanctuary is located at the foot of Addison Street in
Chicago's Lincoln Park. If you need directions, email me directly.

All workdays are from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Come when you can, stay as little
or as long as you'd like. "Everyone is invited to bring this treasure to
life."

Wear appropriate clothing, including a hat (Black-crowned Night Herons
roosting above). Work gloves will be provided. Of course, bring your
binoculars, but if you don't have any, we have some you can borrow
during breaks!

Refreshments from Ann Sather Restaurant will be served.

Sponsored by the Lake View Citizens Council. Authorized by the Chicago
Park District.

Terry Schilling
Chicago
--
Savanna Oak Productions and tsssystems.com provides full service video,
audio and music production and post for both traditional media and the