[BCNnet] Fw: INPS grant announcement

judymellin judymellin@netzero.net
Mon, 1 Dec 2003 18:26:08 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_0117_01C3B838.969607C0

I am posting this at Greg's request.

Judy Mellin

----- Original Message -----=20
From: Greg Spyreas=20
To: judymellin@netzero.net=20
Sent: Monday, December 01, 2003 1:27 PM
Subject: INPS grant announcement

Hello Judy

Your name was given to me by Steve Bailey and someone who regularly =
posts habitat related information on the BCN (the Bird Conservation =
Network) email list.  I was wondering if you might post the following =
for the list subscribers.  Although this is a grant for native plant =
research I am sure that some of the list serve members would be =
interested in plant/bird interaction issues that might apply.

Thank you

Greg

Illinois Native Plant Society Research Fund

This message is to announce the Illinois Native Plant Society Research =
Fund for 2004.  We are announcing grants of up to $1,000 that are =
awarded annually to research that helps promote the conservation of =
Illinois native plants and communities.  A full application can be =
downloaded at our website: www.ill-inps.org (the 2004 form will be =
posted to this website shortly, until then use the 2003 guidelines), or =
can be obtained by contacting me directly at INPS Research Grant Program =
c/o Greg Spyreas, Illinois Natural History Survey, 607 e. Peabody, =
Champaign, IL 61820. Please pass on this message persons who may be =
interested. Because the deadline for submission is January 9th time is =
limited, apply soon!=20

-------
Greg Spyreas
Plant Ecology, Botany
CTAP - Illinois Natural History Survey
607 E. Peabody Drive, Champaign, IL 61820=20
Phone: 217-244-0872   Email: spyreas@inhs.uiuc.edu  =20
http://www.inhs.uiuc.edu/
------=_NextPart_000_0117_01C3B838.969607C0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>I am posting this at Greg's request.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Judy Mellin</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial">----- Original Message -----=20
<DIV style=3D"BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; font-color: black"><B>From:</B> <A=20
title=3Dspyreas@inhs.uiuc.edu href=3D"mailto:spyreas@inhs.uiuc.edu">Greg =
Spyreas</A>=20
</DIV>
<DIV><B>To:</B> <A title=3Djudymellin@netzero.net=20
href=3D"mailto:judymellin@netzero.net">judymellin@netzero.net</A> </DIV>
<DIV><B>Sent:</B> Monday, December 01, 2003 1:27 PM</DIV>
<DIV><B>Subject:</B> INPS grant announcement</DIV></DIV>
<DIV><BR></DIV>Hello Judy<BR><BR>Your name was given to me by Steve =
Bailey and=20
someone who regularly posts habitat related information on the BCN (the =
Bird=20
Conservation Network) email list.&nbsp; I was wondering if you might =
post the=20
following for the list subscribers.&nbsp; Although this is a grant for =
native=20
plant research I am sure that some of the list serve members would be =
interested=20
in plant/bird interaction issues that might apply.<BR><BR>Thank=20
you<BR><BR>Greg<BR><BR>
<DIV align=3Dcenter><FONT size=3D5><I>Illinois Native Plant Society =
Research=20
Fund<BR></FONT></DIV>This message is to announce the Illinois Native =
Plant=20
Society Research Fund for 2004.&nbsp; We are announcing grants of up to =
$1,000=20
that are awarded annually to research that helps promote the =
conservation of=20
Illinois native plants and communities.&nbsp; A full application can be=20
downloaded at our website: <A href=3D"http://www.ill-inps.org/"=20
eudora=3D"autourl">www.ill-inps.org</A> (the 2004 form will be posted to =
this=20
website shortly, until then use the 2003 guidelines), or can be obtained =
by=20
contacting me directly at INPS Research Grant Program c/o Greg Spyreas, =
Illinois=20
Natural History Survey, 607 e. Peabody, Champaign, IL 61820. Please pass =
on this=20
message persons who may be interested. Because the deadline for =
submission is=20
<B>January 9th</B> time is limited, apply soon!=20
<BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR></I><X-SIGSEP>
<P></X-SIGSEP>
<HR>
<FONT face=3D"Arial Black, Helvetica"><U>Greg =
Spyreas<BR></U></FONT><FONT=20
size=3D2>Plant Ecology, Botany<BR>CTAP - Illinois Natural History =
Survey<BR>607 E.=20
Peabody Drive, Champaign, IL 61820 <BR>Phone: 217-244-0872&nbsp;&nbsp; =
Email:=20
spyreas@inhs.uiuc.edu&nbsp;&nbsp; <BR><U><A =
href=3D"http://www.inhs.uiuc.edu/"=20
eudora=3D"autourl">http://www.inhs.uiuc.edu/</A></FONT></U> =