[BCNnet] Bird Monitor update & support from Caribou Coffee

Robbie Hunsinger hunsinger@telocity.com
Wed, 06 Nov 2002 18:11:26 -0600

Dear BCN,
First of all thanks to all those who have contacted me recently about
monitoring those East Randolph addresses.  Many birds have been helped that
surely wouldn't have made it otherwise.

Also some more good news, the Caribou Coffee on Monroe (just west of
Dearborn) has just donated 11lbs of Organic Shade Grown Coffee to the Bird
Collision Monitor Project.  I had approached them earlier about donating a
gift that we could then pass on to those especially helpful building
managers, security, and others. It is a hit, and many of these folks are
being introduced to bird friendly coffee for the first time.

Please thank Doug if you get a chance, he is the manager that is so
supportive of the bird project in the Loop.

Thank you,
Robbie Hunsinger