[BCNnet] invitation

Terry Schilling tsrecord@ripco.com
Wed, 08 May 2002 16:09:38 -0500

Hi folks:

Before this gets passed around TOO much (it's not the first time I've heard or
seen it), the new name of the "Lincoln Park Bird Sanctuary" is the "Bill Jarvis
Migratory Bird Sanctuary".

Just so you don't think the signage is wrong when you come to the walk there.
;-)

Terry Schilling
--
T/S Recording and tsssystems.com provide full service video, audio and
music production and post for both traditional media and the Web, along

Judy Pollock wrote:

> HI BCNnet,
>
> You may be interested in some of these field trips that the Habitat Project
> is sponsoring this year.  They feature monitors and stewards leading us
> around the sites they love and work on.  There should be lots of great talk
> about habitat, monitoring, management as well as beautiful sites and
> inspiring people.
>
> Saturday, June 8 – Bill Jarvis Migrating Bird Sanctuary (formerly Lincoln
> Park Bird Sanctuary), Chicago - 8:00 to 11:00 am. Leader is Terry Schilling
> (773-275-5777).

     <snip>