[BCNnet] Lake County Bird Monitors

DenisMB@aol.com DenisMB@aol.com
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 15:22:19 EST

--part1_11b.db318cc.29ccec7b_boundary

ATTENTION  - LAKE COUNTY BIRD MONITORS

Just a reminder about the March 30, 2002, BCN Bird Monitoring Workshop from
11:30 AM to 2:00 PM at the Lake County Museum Rt. 176 just east of Wauconda.

Our workshop will feature:
-discussion with monitors and land managers focusing on a featured site
-answers to your questions about bird habitat and monitoring protocols
-chance to chat with fellow monitors
-copies of CTAP report and other valuable resources for each monitor
-the last hour will be an optional hands-on session on the new BCN data entry
website. (Bring your unentered data to the workshop!)

I'm starting to update the records for 2002. If you have been a monitor in
the past and will be continuing in 2002 please let me know. I need your name
and the location you are monitoring plus any changes in address, telephone
no., e-mail. ALSO THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO BIRDING!!!

If you want to become a monitor please contact me. I'll send you information,
answer questions, arrange on the job training, etc. We have many important
sites in Lake County that need monitors. It only takes 2 site visits during
the breeding season. Give something back -  become a bird monitor!!
Denis Bohm
BCN Bird Monitoring Coordinator
for Lake County
847-283-9231

--part1_11b.db318cc.29ccec7b_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><P ALIGN=CENTER><FONT  SIZE=2><B><U>ATTENTION &nbsp;- LAKE COUNTY BIRD MONITORS
<BR><P ALIGN=LEFT></B></U>
<BR>Just a reminder about the March 30, 2002, BCN Bird Monitoring Workshop from 11:30 AM to 2:00 PM at the Lake County Museum Rt. 176 just east of Wauconda.
<BR>
<BR>Our workshop will feature:
<BR>-discussion with monitors and land managers focusing on a featured site
<BR>-answers to your questions about bird habitat and monitoring protocols
<BR>-chance to chat with fellow monitors
<BR>-copies of CTAP report and other valuable resources for each monitor
<BR>-the last hour will be an optional hands-on session on the new BCN data entry website. (Bring your unentered data to the workshop!)
<BR>
<BR>I'm starting to update the records for 2002. If you have been a monitor in the past and will be continuing in 2002 please let me know. I need your name and the location you are monitoring plus any changes in address, telephone no., e-mail. ALSO THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO BIRDING!!!
<BR>
<BR>If you want to become a monitor please contact me. I'll send you information, answer questions, arrange on the job training, etc. We have many important sites in Lake County that need monitors. It only takes 2 site visits during the breeding season. Give something back - &nbsp;become a bird monitor!!
<BR>Denis Bohm
<BR>BCN Bird Monitoring Coordinator
<BR>for Lake County
<BR>847-283-9231</P></P></FONT></HTML>