[BCNnet] Bird Sanctuary Volunteers' Appreciation Party

Terry Schilling Charlotte Newfeld <cnewfeld@lakeviewcitizens.org>, tsrecord@ripco.com
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 10:47:47 -0500

The Lake View Citizens Council invites all Bill Jarvis Migratory Bird Sanctuary
volunteers to attend our second "Thank You" party. We'll be gathering this
Friday, July 19th from 6:30 to 9:00 at Ann Sather restaurant at 929 W. Belmont
Ave. in Chicago. Parking is available behind the restaurant - enter at 913 W.
Belmont - but it's also just a few doors east of the Belmont Ave. Red Line "L"
stop. A buffet dinner will be served, with cash bar.

We'll also talk about what we have accomplished so far, and where we go form
here, so bring you thoughts and suggestions!

Please RSVP to cnewfeld@lakeviewcitizens.org or call 773-880-LVCC (5822). Thanks
for all your help and support!

Terry Schilling
--
T/S Recording and tsssystems.com provide full service video, audio and
music production and post for both traditional media and the Web, along