[BCNnet] Eastern Bluebird website update

Frank Navratil Sr frnavrat@concentric.net
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 21:56:21 -0600

Fellow Bluebird enthusiasts and bird lovers and friends.

I have updated my web site with results of  Bluebird birdhouse trail
activities for year 2001.

http://www.concentric.net/~frnavrat

 New information:

1) Unusual occurrences... Chickadee nest with 21 eggs... photo.
2) Deterring House Sparrows... Translucent birdhouse as a House Sparrow
deterrent?
3) Deterring House Sparrows... Using Monofilament fishing line... An update.
4) Personal Bluebird Trail Activity... Summary of fledging and fledging
trends for North Riverside & Wolf Road Prairie areas (northeast Illinois)...
Activity for each birdhouse.

Do visit!

Frank Navratil Sr.
http://www.concentric.net/~frnavrat