[BCNnet] Sanctuary workday this Saturday

Terry Schilling tsrecord@ripco.com
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 21:19:47 -0500

Just a quick reminder:

Saturday April 20th (Earth Day) is forecast to be cool and sunny - perfect for
planting legumes, shrubs and trees at the next Bill Jarvis Migratory Bird
Sanctuary in Lincoln Park. We'll also be cutting some brush to give the seeds we
recently planted in the northeast corner room to grow.

Please email me for further info or directions.

Thanks, and hope to see you there!

Terry Schilling
Chicago
tsrecord@ripco.com
--
T/S Recording and tsssystems.com provide full service video, audio and
music production and post for both traditional media and the Web, along