[BCNnet] Wetlands Protection Act: vote coming today or tomorrow

Judy Pollock bobolnk@ix.netcom.com
Thu, 04 Apr 2002 11:45:16 -0600

This important bill addresses the protections lost in the Bartlet balefill
cae - it has direct benefits for our wetland bird populations.

(I deleted the attachments - contact Richard for copies if you want to see
them.)

Judy Pollock
bobolnk@ix.netcom.com