[BCNnet] Fall Bird Sanctuary Workday Extravaganza

Terry Schilling tsrecord@ripco.com
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 13:46:38 -0500

Hi friends:

We'll be needing your help at the Lincoln Park Bird Sanctuary this fall!

The Chicago Park District is finishing up work on their expansion of the
Sanctuary, and now it's our turn to come in and plant. Seeds, seedlings,
shrubs and trees need to be planted in the new additions. As usual, dress
for the weather, bring work gloves if you have them (but don't worry, we
have some in case you don't). And bring binoculars for the migrant birds
we'll undoubtedly be seeing.

Right now we're looking at doing different things on the following
Saturdays:

September 22

Seeding, so bring rakes if you can.

September 29 (National Public Lands Day)

Planting seedlings and shrubs, so bring trowels and/or shovels.

We'll also be working on October 6th and 13th if necessary.

Workdays run from 9 a.m. - 1 or 2 p.m. Work as little or as long as you can.
As usual, refreshments (from Ann Sather's) will be served! Hope to see you
there!

Sponsored by the Lake View Citizens Council in cooperation with the Chicago
Park District.

Terry Schilling
--
T/S Recording and tsssystems.com provide full service video, audio and
music production and post for both traditional media and the Web, along