[BCNnet] FW: Saturday Workday: MUST CANCEL

Donald R. Dann donniebird@yahoo.com
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 12:20:42 -0500

Due to this morning's horrible tragedy the Workday that had been planned for
Saturday at Great Lakes will be cancelled.  See the following message I just
received from Brad Semel.

Donald R. Dann
Highland Park/Lake County
donniebird@yahoo.com

-----Original Message-----
From: BRAD SEMEL [mailto:BSEMEL@dnrmail.state.il.us]
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2001 11:35 AM
To: donniebird@yahoo.com
Subject: Saturday Workday: MUST CANCEL

** High Priority **
** Reply Requested When Convenient **

Donald,

Just a quick note as I am in a meeting, but just received a frantic call
from Bob Vanbendegom that we must cancel the planned workday Saturday. The
base is closed due to the current terrorist activities. No one will be
permitted on the base.  Can you please try to get word out that we will
reschedule when safety permits.  Thank you.

Brad Semel
Natural Heritage Biologist
Illinois Department of Natural Resources
110 James Road
Spring Grove, IL 60081
815-675-2385
bsemel@dnrmail.state.il.us