[BCNnet] Fwd: Sept-Oct Audubon

COszak@aol.com COszak@aol.com
Sat, 1 Sep 2001 07:31:34 EDT

--part1_47.104719f3.28c22116_boundary

From: COszak@aol.com
Full-name: COszak
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2001 07:27:01 EDT
Subject: Sept-Oct Audubon
To: stewards@linkline.com

--part2_47.104719f3.28c22005_boundary

Yesterday I received this month's Audubon magazine.  The article on pages
66-71 is 'Windy City Wilerness'.  It features Steve Packard, Sue Sullivan,
and Stuart Goldman.  Great work, Steve, in getting Chicago Wilderness and
especially the volunteer force, this national coverage!

Chris Oszak
Volunteer Steward
Fullerton Park FP
http://members.aol.com/dvsg

"I'd rather be a forest than a street.
Yes I would, if I could, I surely would.
I'd rather feel the earth beneath my feet.
Yes I would, if I could, I surely would."
- Paul Simon

--part2_47.104719f3.28c22005_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Yesterday I received this month's Audubon magazine. &nbsp;The article on pages
<BR>66-71 is 'Windy City Wilerness'. &nbsp;It features Steve Packard, Sue Sullivan,
<BR>and Stuart Goldman. &nbsp;Great work, Steve, in getting Chicago Wilderness and
<BR>especially the volunteer force, this national coverage!
<BR>
<BR>Chris Oszak
<BR>Volunteer Steward
<BR>Fullerton Park FP
<BR>http://members.aol.com/dvsg
<BR>
<BR></FONT><FONT  COLOR="#008000" SIZE=1 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0"><I>"I'd rather be a forest than a street. &nbsp;
<BR>Yes I would, if I could, I surely would.
<BR>I'd rather feel the earth beneath my feet. &nbsp;
<BR>Yes I would, if I could, I surely would."
<BR>- Paul Simon
<BR>
<BR></I></FONT></HTML>