[BCNnet] Re: Lincoln Park Bird Sanctuary Workday tomorrow (one more time!)

Terry Schilling tsrecord@ripco.com
Sat, 13 Oct 2001 17:48:58 -0500

Well folks, we were partially rained out today. We'll try to finish our
"incomplete" workday Sunday morning (if it's not a downpour like this
afternoon).

We plan to work from 9 a.m. to about noon. If you can, come and give us a hand.

Thanks!

Terry Schilling
--
T/S Recording and tsssystems.com provide full service video, audio and
music production and post for both traditional media and the Web, along