[BCNnet] Fwd: Wildlife Fly-In to Washington March 27-29

Birdchris at aol.com Birdchris at aol.com
Wed Feb 29 20:20:34 CST 2012

This would be a GREAT opportunity for Illinois bird conservationists to go
to Washington to talk to Congresspeople about bird issues.

I've been to Washington for Sierra Club many times and it is a very
rewarding experience. I can't make it to this ABC lobby event (I'm going in  April
instead), but Illinois constituents are needed, so if you're interested,
click the link below.

Take photos and share them with BCNnet!

Christine Williamson
Chicago/Cook