[BCNnet] BCN Give Back to Birds - Field Trip/Workday Sat., Oct.22 - thanks to all

Christine Williamson birdchris at aol.com
Mon Oct 24 20:03:46 CDT 2011

We'll have our trip report done soon. I went to New York last night and am on my way home from the airport.

Note that we had seven DePaul students and five Sierrans, two brand new people who heard about the trips from COS.

What fun we had. Thanks to everyone for coming and hosting our group of 26.

Chris and Geoff