[BCNnet] Fwd: Looking for info about wind projects in your area

Donnie Dann donniebird at me.com
Thu Oct 6 16:57:57 CDT 2011

The following is self-explanatory.  The Secretary of the Interior is poised to finalize weak voluntary guidelines for wind energy that could accelerate bird kills nationwide.  If anyone has the documentation Kelly is seeking please forward same to her as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Donnie

Donnie Dann
Highland Park/Lake County