[BCNnet] Hopefully, the 3rd time will be the charm

Donnie donniebird at me.com
Wed Jan 27 19:53:28 CST 2010

Sorry about this BCN friends,

A lot of you have written me and said the link to vote on the Los Angeles
TNR feral cat issue didn't work.  By way of help from my friend Jane
Balaban, she pointed out to me that this entire line must be pasted into
your browser:

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/pawprintpost/post/2010/01/feral-cats
-dealt-blow-in-los-angeles-fair-vote/1

Further, it's important to clear your browser first, or use a different one
than you had been using before.  Otherwise it will 'remember' the faulty
link and you'll get to that site instead, instead of the one where you can
actually vote..

Thanks for bearing with me.

Donnie Dann

Highland Park/Lake County