[BCNnet] Re: [vsn-stewards] federal listening session - why attend?

Laurel Ross lross at fieldmuseum.org
Mon Aug 23 16:47:19 CDT 2010

thanks Judy--well said.  and we are almost certainly going to be able to
offer free parking so that makes it painless

--
Visit our annual report website to learn more about ECCo's programs
Please view our annual report at:  www.fieldmuseum.org/ecco2009/

“Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.”
—Albert Einstein

Laurel M. Ross, Urban Conservation Director
Environment, Culture and Conservation  (ECCo)
The Field Museum, 1400 S. Lake Shore Drive
Chicago, IL 60605
312 665 7432
773 218 0850 (cell)