[BCNnet] Wild Things registration problem?

bobolnk at ix.netcom.com bobolnk at ix.netcom.com
Fri Jan 23 16:26:47 CST 2009

If you are having problems registering for Wild Things, you are not alone.  A high volume of traffic is causing problems on the site.  The earliest that we will be able to get this fixed is tomorrow morning.

The early registration deadline is extended to the end of the day Monday, January 26, so one option is to quit trying now and try again this weekend or Monday.

We will also accept all registrations postmarked as of Monday.  There is a downloadable form on the website that you can print out and mail or fax in.

In case you are not having luck getting through to the website at all, you can wait til tomorrow, or email me and I will email you a form you can print out and mail or fax in - you can use credit card or check.  jpollock at audubon.org

Thanks for your patience with this.  The good news is that it looks like we'll have our largest attendance ever, so it should be a great day!!

Judy Pollock