[BCNnet] Wild Things conference date

bobolnk at ix.netcom.com bobolnk at ix.netcom.com
Tue Jul 15 12:21:38 CDT 2008

The Wild Things planning group is working to confirm a time and place for the Wild Things conference.  February 7 and March 28 (2009) are the two dates currently under consideration.  I'd like to know if there are any major conflicts for either of those two dates.  Can you email me  at jpollock at audubon.org if you know of anything?

Thanks.

Involvement and ideas from the conservation community are a big part of what makes the conference so successful.  More information about that will come soon, but if you'd like to be involved in the early stages of planning, please let me know.

Judy Pollock