[BCNnet] BCN WebSite

Donnie Dann donniebird at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 14 20:12:57 CST 2007

We have just learned about the website being down and are contacting our
webmaster.  I'm sure he will promptly take the appropriate steps to remedy
the problem.  In the meantime we apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you,

Donnie Dann, on behalf of the Executive Committee

Bird Conservation Network

  _____