[BCNnet] birding in DuPage presentation

COszak at aol.com COszak at aol.com
Sun Feb 19 11:58:12 CST 2006

February 26,  2006
 The River Prairie Group of the Sierra Club will  present a program on "WHAT
TYPE OF SPECIES OF BIRDS ARE IN DUPAGE  COUNTY?"
This special program will inform both the casual  observer and the veteran
ornithologist about the identification, habits, and  nesting sites of our native
bird population. A naturalist  from Willowbrook Wildlife Center will be our
featured speaker. There  will be a question and answer time available. We will
also have information on  what type of native plants in your yard will help
encourage birds to  come.
    This program is open to the public  and all interested naturalists are
invited to attend.
   The program will be on February 26  (Sunday) from 2:00 P.M. until 3:30
P.M. at the Glen  Ellyn Public Library, 400 Duane St.,  Meeting Room "B."
For more information: Bruce Blake-Programs  Chair
630-629-2520             _Rllnstns1 at aol.com_ (mailto:Rllnstns1 at aol.com)

Chris  Oszak
Salt Creek Watershed Network
_www.saltcreekwatershed.org_ (http://www.saltcreekwatershed.org/)