[BCNnet] Bird kills at communication towers - Part 2

BFisher928 at aol.com BFisher928 at aol.com
Sun Oct 2 18:59:11 CDT 2005

Sorry, I accidentally hit the send key before pasting in John's message in
that 1st email on this subject..
Subject: Madison migrant towerkills
From: "John Idzikowski" <idzikoj at uwm.edu>

I have put together a web page on the large towerkills that occurred in
Sept. in Madison on 2 nights. I hope this page will serve as a source of
basic information and awareness as monitoring of towers in Wisconsin begins
next spring, perhaps leading to effective changes in present tower lighting
and future designs.  This funereal, almost memorial page contains images of
dead birds.

http://my.execpc.com/CE/5F/idzikoj/passerines/towerkill.htm

John Idzikowski, Milwaukee

Regards