[BCNnet] Wind Farm Proposal in WI

Gary Sibio garysibio at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 26 09:58:23 CDT 2005

At 04:23 AM 8/26/2005, you wrote:
>BCN friends,
>
>Per the following, please telephone Wisconsin Governor Jim Doyle and
>ask him to help protect our nearby birding gem, Horicon
>Marsh.  There is still time to re-site the proposed wind farm,
>getting the benefits of clean energy and protecting birds.
>
>Please circulate widely.

This is going to take a lot of effort but it is definitely worth the
effort. I was up in this area about a month ago and there was
widespread support for the windmills in the area. Almost every house
had a pro-windmill sign in its yard. Getting a politician to go
against the will of such a great percentage of the electorate is
going to require quite a lot.

Gary J Sibio
garysibio at earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~garysibio

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand
binary numbers and those who do not.